Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 6: Grand Forks, North Dakota / Father's Day

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I ate breakfast this morning. My Dad and I went to see the movie: Imagine That. After the movie we went to back to our hotel to pick up my Mom. Then we took Dad to Space Aliens Bar and Grill for lunch.


Space Aliens Bar and Grill, Grand Forks, North Dakota.

I come in peace.

I'm an alien.

Dad and me.



Alien attacked.

After lunch we went to drive around. It was all sooo cool! It was more awesome, than a awesome blossom.

Photo taken by: Kailey

Photos taken by: Kailey



Then we were trying to find a place to clean our clothes. So I don't know if we found a place to clean our clothes.

We went back to the hotel, and as usual, I swam.



After my swim I went back to our room and went to bed.

The End.


By: Kailey

No comments: