Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 8: Grand Forks, North Dakota

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Walking

Me and my Mom had breakfast and it was good. Then me, and Mom went back in to our room. I sat on my chair, and watched tv. Then I asked my Mom if we can walk to Michaels Arts and Craft store. So me and Mom got dressed to go to the store. So then I was doing my hair, I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then my nickles got caught on the bathroom handle and broke to pieces. But Mom said, we can get another one.

(I took this picture myself)
So we went off and walked to Micheals Art and Craft store. First, we ate at Jimmy John Deli, then went to Game Stop. I bought a game for my DS called: Ballet Magic. I put my game in my bag.

Then we walked around and went to Old Navy, but we were just looking around. Then I saw a pretty dress, and a nice shirt for 4th of July, but Mom said that I can only have one. I decided I wanted the dress.

We went to another store, (I forgot the name of the store)and it was a little bit boring. So then we walked over to Micheals Arts and Craft store and bought some stuff.

We went to Target and had a drink, and rest from walking. I was playing my new DS game, but it was hard so we returned it and got a new one. After that we went grocery shopping. After that we walked back home.
While in the room I learned my States and then my Dad came in. We needed to eat, but first we went to Office Max. After OfficeMax we went to McDonald's. Walked home after we ate and I went to sleep.

I took these pictures by using my own camera.
















The End!!!

By: Kailey

No comments: