Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Spacer's on.

Kailey's  blog.  blogs, bloggers, kids, kid, kids bloggers, kid blogger, children, mom, parents
Just checking in at my orthodontic’s office this morning. I was waiting to get my spacers. I was the only one there. A lady called my name and we followed her in another room and I sat down on a dentist chair.

The lady showed me and my Mom how my spacer’s looks like and she told me she was going to put two silver rings inside my mouth to check if fit around my teeth. I was just trying on my spacers. Then she took it out and fixed it a little bit. After fixing the rings she put it back my mouth. I had to slurp my saliva.
July 28, 2009

After the lady put my spacer’s on my doctor checked my spacers and see if it was okay.

Then we went home…

No comments: