Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dinner

Kailey's journal.

My Mom and I were at my Auntie Logi, Uncle George and their son, Dominic’s house. We were getting ready to go to dinner. I showed Auntie Logi my new reading glasses. Then we went outside to ride with Auntie Logi’s van. I went in the back of the van to set with my Mom.

We went to dinner at Pacific Seafood Buffet for dinner. Pacific Seafood Buffet is my favorite Chinese seafood to eat. We sat down at the table and ordered our drinks. Then we went to get our food. The food part, readers, is the best part because you get to choose your food yourself.

It is an amazing restaurant. After I ate my food I got some chocolate ice cream. After eating we went to Tempe Market Place, in Tempe, Arizona. We went inside Justice Clothing For Girls (Preteen Fashion)and I bought a shirt for school. We even went to Mojo Yogurt. Mojo Yogurt is a self service frozen place and you self serve yourself of all kinds of yogurts and choose varieties of topping, like M&M candies.

Eating yogurt with Uncle George, Dominic, me and Mommy.

Then we went to Barnes & Noble to look around and cool ourselves from the heat outside. After that we went home to Auntie Logi’s house to pick up our car and Mom drove home.






The End.

2 comments:

MojoLoverChar said...

Kaliey! Thanks so much for visiting us at Mojo! Here is a buy one, get one free coupon for you and your fam next time you go! www.mojobogo.com

You're great - thanks again!
From, your friends at Mojo

MojoLoverChar said...

Kailey! Thanks for stopping in to see us at Mojo! So glad you enjoyed it.
Here is a coupon for a buy one, get one free for your next Mojo trip: www.mojobogo.com

Thanks again!
From,
your Friends at Mojo