Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Part 1: Trip to Winnipeg, Canada

Me, my Mom and my Dad went drove to Canada this weekend. It was a long drive almost 2 hours drive. I was so excited! We were in Canada!

Mom and Daddy were trying to find the hotel. Then, finally!
We were at the Inn At The Forks  hotel.

Inn At The Forks, Winnipeg, Canada

The hotel was better better looking hotel than I thought. So we went inside the hotel, and it was fancy. I was so so so so excited! We first checked in, got the card (the key), and went to the elevator. Inside our room was fantastic. We looked around, well, mostly in the room, but we forgot to look in the bathroom. It was wonderful and nice looking bathroom. The tub was wonderful.
I loved the sink.

                                                                                Photo by: Kailey
Then we went back to the car to get our luggages. Then came right back to our room. We were all hungry so we went to a place called: Old Spaghetti Factory.  We went inside and saw lots of old stuff.  The lady showed us our table.  So we sat at our table, but I did not because I took pictures .. well, I could only take few pictures because my camera ran out of battery.  I sat down and ordered spaghetti with meatballs.

See more more photos on Flickr.  Here's the link:  Old Spaghetti Factory

After our meal, Dad went back to the hotel to take a nap while me and my Mom went to the Manitoba Childrens Museum.

We went inside and there was a huge train.
I thought it was sooo cool. There was seats and everything. We walked in the engine room.
It was awesome!

So we went to the captain's room, and I saw all the gadgets. I even saw the old toilet, and dirty garbage disposal. It was so dirty, yet cool. We walked around and took several pictures.
See more pictures on Flickr. Link:  Manitoba Children's Museum

www.childrensmuseum.com/mcm2008/s01.html

After looking around we went to the gift shop. I got a little cat stuff animal in a bag. I named it; Snowy, but my Mom said, what about Cotton? So I said, sure.




Me and Cotton.


             *** PART 2, NEXT POST ***  CONTINUE ON NEXT POST ***

No comments: