Friday, July 3, 2009

"Buying Fireworks." Day 18: Grand Forks, North Dakota

Driving to Denny's Restaurant for breakfast, unfortunately it was closed. I don't know why, but it was so we drove around when we saw Village Inn, we went in there and had breakfast. We saw lots of pies.

We went in and sat at our table and ordered drinks. I ordered chocolate chip pancakes. Then we got our food, and boy! it was yummy. My pancake was tasty. I almost ate it all up! After breakfast Mom, and Daddy were paying the bill. While they were doing that, I was looking at the pies. My favorite was the French Smooth pie, or something like that. It has whipped cream and chocolate, it looked sooo good!

Then we went back in our car and drove around. In the middle of no where fireworks store was there. It was called Generous Jerry's Fireworks.

We parked and went right in inside. It was off the hoogle!!
It was big, but dusty warehouse. So we walked around. There was a lot of people in there. We looked around a lot.

Then I saw little boxes with the print name on it, printed: "Pop! Pop!" You just throw it on the ground and it Pops!

I saw little sparklers.

Daddy bought a big package of fireworks.

We went back to our hotel, and there was an empty lot right next to the hotel. We light up the sparklers.
It was so cool!

There was gold, green and purple tank, it shoot three firecrackers.

After a few more sparklers ... we went back to the hotel and went to sleep.

Kailey

No comments: