Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July in Grand Forks, ND. (Day 19)

Kailey's journal.

Me and Mom, and Daddy went in the car, and got ready to start the day. We drove around. We drove around Fargo, North Dakota, to watch a movie in Marcus West Acres 14 Theater. Mom and Daddy wanted to watch, Transformers, but I did not want to myself. So we watched Transformer anyways. We got the tickets and went to see the movie.

The movie was finally done. It was a long movie. It was not that good of a movie.


After the movie we went to get something to eat at Granite City Food & Brewery.
We chosed to eat outsite instead of eating inside. It was a good weather. The manager was next table seating near us. Until my Daddy wanted to move inside because the manager and some workers were saying bad words. But the manager apologized. He even gave us a $50.00 gift certificate, and after we ate he took care of our bill!

Next, we went to Thunder Road Fun Park, it had bumper cars, go carts,





and mini golf course.

















After playing mini golf it was Daddy won the game, at one point my score was higher, but at the end Dad's had one point higher than mine. 

Then, we did the go cart  and I rode with Daddy.  Mommy won this race. And here I am with Dad on bumper cars. 



At night we drove back to Grand Forks, out went to a dirt road and light up our fireworks for the night. 


It was awesome!

We went back to the hotel and I found out I had 8 mosquito bites!!

..later went to sleep.

The End.

No comments: