Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 1: Trip to Grand Forks, North Dakota

Monday, June 15, 2009

Cool day today.

Today is a special day because me, Mom and Dad are going to Grand Forks, North Dakota. Today I got up to get ready for our flight to North Dakota. After 2 hours of getting ready, and packing we're in the car heading to the airport. My big brother came with us so he can drive the car to the airport and bring it back home. I was sooo excited to go on a plane since it has been 2 years the last time we flew.

Phoenix Airport







My puppet video.

3 hours later we finally arrived in St. Paul, Minnesota (airport). We got out of the plane,finally! But we were hungry so we went to Chili's Grill and Bar inside the airport.







Dad talking to Uncle Guy on his cell phone. Uncle Guy and Auntie Doris lives in Minnesota.


Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota airport.


Waiting for the Tram.



Goofing off.


After we ate we were on to another plane for 47 minutes flight to Grand Forks, North Dakota.

Me, my Mom and Dad arrived in Grand Forks International Airport.


When we got off the plane, my dad rented a car while me and mom got our luggages. Our car is awesome! We got in our car and drove to our hotel. Guess what we got? The master suite and our room is huge. Plus we get breakfast next door, and the indoor pool is also next door, too. This is life!


Our room.












Written by: Kailey Mills
Photograph by: Mommy

No comments: