Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 4: Grand Forks, North Dakota

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today.

Today I woke up and changed my clothes, and went to the lobby for breakfast. After breakfast I went back to our room, and just watched t.v. The somebody knocked on the door, it was the maid. I got dress, and went out of the room so the maid could clean our room. Then my Mom asked me if I check our room if she is done cleaning. I checked and went back and said, "ya" so we went back in the room.


Three hours later we walked to Columbia Mall. It looked small outside, but it is big inside. Me and my Mom went inside and it was huge. There was a lot of stores inside. I saw Claire's store so I begged Mom to go in and said, sure. I was so excited! Inside there are a lot of stuff. I got from Claire's was fake hair for 4th of July. You can put it on as your pony tale. I bought a pink, blue, and green colored flowers on it.

Then we went to Macy's and walked around. After that my ankle started to hurt so we went back to our hotel. 10 minutes later we were at the hotel, and my Dad was there too.

2 hours later I was in the pool splashing around.

1 hour later I was in bed.

The End.

By: Kailey

No comments: