Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 3: Grand Forks, North Dakota

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Great day, hooray!

Today I woke up, got dressed then ate breakfast. After breakfast the computer was not working, and the maid was cleaning our room so we went to the lobby. While we were in the lobby I was playing my DS game. There was a working computer in the lobby so my mom use the computer. After 15 minutes later the maid was done, but we did not go inside our room. My mom was still on the computer. 10 minutes later my dad came inside the lobby so we all went in our room to rest. 1 hour later, I asked if I could go swimming. 15 minutes later I was in the pool! Splashing in the pool. 2 hours later, I was sooo cold I finally said, I am done. When I got out of the pool it was freezing cold! I went back to my room, and got ready for bed. Finally, went to bed.

Video: Puppet show.


The End.

Written by: Kailey Mills

No comments: