Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I did today

Friday, June 12, 2009

I woke up, out from my bed and got dressed, brushed my teeth and Mom did my hair as always. My mom reminded me that I am going swimming with chris. So I got so excited. I gather my swimming bag, towel and sun lotion to bring with me to Chris's house. I put on my bathing suit and my clothes over it. I got ready quick!

We got in our Honda and went to KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)to get some fried chicken. Bought a bucket of chicken to Chris's house.

So I went in the house. Me and Chris made houses out of pillows. Then me and Chris watch Youtube. On Youtube we went on hahahahaha! where babies do there cool stuff.

Chris and I were in the backyard to swim.





When we were in the backyard, the tile right next to the pool was flaming hot! Even outside was hot! So I got to the pool to cool me down.


So we got in the pool with our goggles on and swam.

Me and Chris swam to the shortest end and saw a blue dragon fly. It was soo cool! Me and Chris saw a lot of other bugs too. Meanwhile me and Chris got out of the pool and we were freezing cold! But the floor was soo hot, so then I thought of a plan. So I said, hey Chris what if we can put the towel on the hot floor and have a tan like we did last time?

Minutes later we felt like that was the end of our swim so we went inside the house. Once inside me and Chris got some food to eat. When we were finished we finished up the pillow house. Then we built an adult pillow building.


After that I had to change my clothes and go. A couple of hours later Daddy got the PSP games. Daddy thought he got the movie Wall-e, but it was a game so we went to Best Buy and got a new a new movie but it was The Incredibles. But that was okay.

After that we went to Chris's house to pick up something and then we went home safely.

The End

Written By: Kailey Amora Mills
Photography by: Mommy

No comments: